Monday, October 26, 2015

Creative Barn Quilts

Hello everyone, I am creating barn quilt signs. The good thing about these are they don't have to go on a barn! They are 2' x 2' square however I can create bigger or smaller to fit where you would like to put them. They are great for the side of your home, garage, fence or even inside your home. They make great gifts and are hand crafted by myself. You can send me a design you would like and choose the colors or I can designs yours on my own. I can add letters to them such as the ones I am posting because it gives it an interesting quality and makes them personal to you and your family with the initial of your last name. I can be contacted at cspainhour1972@gmail.com for orders. Primarily they are 40 - 50 dollars according to the complexity of the design. I am located in King / Tobaccoville NC and will deliver locally.

Thanks, Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment